Apps4Rent offers windows virtual servers powered by Microsoft’s Hyper-V virtualization technology. Windows Hyper-V VPS guarantees you the performance offered by dedicated servers by virtualizing the server hardware, thus giving you control over the complete operating system. So if you are looking for a dedicated server or moving up from shared hosting and prefer the Windows environment for your hosting, then our Hyper-V virtual servers are just right for you. These virtual servers can host various versions Windows server operating system as well as frameworks such as for IIS7 and .NET 4.0 and much more.
Benefits of using Windows Hyper-V VPS hosting
Robust Hardware Infrastructure: With our powerful servers and network components offering high performance, your virtual server with Windows is reliable..
Advanced Software: Apps4Rent offers you the latest windows server virtualization technology and software environment which includes Microsoft SQL R2 versions for flexibility. Our Windows virtual private server packages include IIS, SQL Express, FTP and ASP.NET. As we are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we can provide you any Microsoft software you need to install on your virtual private server for Windows.
Patch Management and Monitoring: You can add monthly server administration plans to ensure that your Windows virtual private server is always up and running without any hindrance. We manage your security patches efficiently and ensure optimum performance of your server. Our patch management and monitoring features include 24/7/365 days monitoring and technical support via chat, e-mail, and phone, disaster recovery, 99.9% uptime, and security update patching.
Hyper-V Virtualized Environment: Our choice of the superior Hyper-V technology that operates close to the hardware layer and comes with state-of-the-art management features gives you the tools you need for optimum performance.
Our Windows VPS hosting supported features
- Windows Operating Systems including Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 R2 Standard 32/64 bit, and Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 32/64 bit.
- Web and Standard Edition.
- 40 GB up to 400 GB disk space depending upon the plan you choose.
- 4 GB up to 48 GB RAM depending upon the virtual windows server hosting plan you sign up for.
- 300 GB up to 1 TB bandwidth.
- Free installation of IIS, SQL Express, Smarter mail, FTP and ASP.NET.
- Microsoft applications including Office Standard, Office Professional, and Dynamics CRM. And a huge list of other Microsoft Software.
- 1 TB self-managed back up space.
How to Work with Us?
We make it easy for our customers to work with us. Simply sign up for one of the Hyper-V Windows Virtual Server hosting plan. As a minimum, specify the OS of your choice. At any time after the basic setup you can specify other software you would like installed on the server. Our staff will be happy to provide you an estimate and will proceed on your approval. You can also add a server administration plan for your Hyper-V server. Our sales and technical staff are available 24/7 by phone, email, and chat. So take advantage of their expertise with Windows virtual dedicated server hosting to run your business.
Why Sign up with Apps4Rent?
- Service from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Hyper V hosting services at a bare minimum price starting at $49/month.
- Regular data backups.
- Free set up.
- Data security.
- 99.9% uptime.
- Web based control panel.
- Software installation support.
- 24x7x365 monitoring.
- Unlimited server reboots as part of server administration plans.
- Patch management.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of mail servers, web servers, DNS servers, database servers.
- Firewall installation.
- 24/7 technical support