webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>As virtualization technologies have improved, virtual dedicated servers are replacing dedicated servers for many tasks. Virtual dedicated server hosting offers comparable capabilities of dedicated servers at a lower price, but with more flexible and scalable options. Though located on one single physical server, dedicated virtual servers are effectively isolated from other accounts, allowing users full control over their server. Apps4Rent offers virtual servers based on Microsoft Hyper-V starting at $49/month.
Three Reasons to Use Dedicated Server Virtual over Dedicated Server
- Price: Virtual dedicated servers improve utilization of hardware, power, and bandwidth. The resultant savings are passed on to the customer.
- Ease of Upgrade: One can increase the RAM and storage associated with the dedicated virtual server in minutes without downtime compared to costly data center work for a physical hardware upgrade of a dedicated server.
- Flexibility: Hyper-V dedicated virtual server hosting enables feature such as fast migration of a running machine from one server to another and faster recovery to an older state with virtual machines snapshots.
Three Reasons to Use Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting over Shared Hosting
- More Resources: Dedicated virtual servers typically offer more resources in terms of processors, cores, RAM, and storage space.
- Better Access: One can have full root access and dedicated IP addresses for example.
- More Control: With Dedicated Server Virtual, one can install operating systems, applications, and databases of one’s own choice.
What Can You Use Windows Virtual Dedicated Servers for?
Windows Virtual dedicated server can be used as production servers for application or web hosting, for testing and development environments, for product server consolidation, for managing business continuity, or desktop virtualization, and as database servers, or file servers – practically for any uses associated with dedicated servers.
How to Sign up for the Best Virtual Dedicated Server?
To order for the best virtual dedicated server, select a plan that is closest to your RAM and disk space requirements. Note that it is easy to upgrade to more powerful configuration when needed. Then, pick an operating system, a flavor of Linux or a Windows Virtual Dedicated Server. After the server is ready, you can add applications that you have licensed or are available through open source, customizing and configuring as per your need.
Apps4Rent – The Best Virtual Dedicated Server Host! Why?
- No Setup Fee
- Month to Month Billing: No long term contract is required. One can upgrade dedicated virtual server plans anytime from the control panel.
- Excellent Support: 24x7x365 support by phone, e-mail, and chat.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Powerful servers in multiple SAS compliant data centers ensure a 99.9 percent uptime for our virtual dedicated servers. Regular backups are performed so that your data is never lost.
- Web Interface for Account Administration: We provide a user friendly web based account administration interface to manage your virtual dedicated server hosting.
- Extensive OS Support: Hyper-V dedicated virtual servers support both 32 and 64-bit systems across various server platforms. You can choose for either Windows Virtual Dedicated Server, Dedicated Virtual Servers based on Linux or more. Choice of flavors of OS such as Centos, Fedora, Red Hat, Suse on Linux and Windows Server 2003 or 2008 on the server.
- Virtual Hardware Options: Dedicated virtual server hosting plans offer options in RAM, virtual CPU, IP addresses, bandwidth, RDP connections, underlying web servers such as Apache and IIS and databases such as MS SQL and mySQL.
- Improved 64-bit Architecture: Hyper-V virtual dedicated server hosting includes support for an extensive array of device support methods.
- Network Load Balancing: Hyper-V virtual dedicate server includes virtual switch capabilities and is compatible with NLB which is useful for load balancing among virtual dedicated servers.
- Symmetric Multiprocessor Support: Hyper-V virtual dedicated server hosting can support as many as four symmetric multiprocessors in a dedicated virtual server hosting environment
- Scalability: Support for multiple cores and processors with improved memory access in the virtual machines helps in improved scalability.
- Fast Migration: Hyper-V dedicated virtual servers enable users to accomplish fast migration of a running machine from one host system to another.
- Virtual Machine Snapshot: Ability to take snapshots of a running machine allows reversion to a previous state and improves recoverability in Hyper-V virtual dedicated server.
- Extensibility: Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) interfaces and APIs are available for customization and extensibility.
Don’t wait! Buy the best virtual dedicated server from the best virtual dedicated server host based upon your requirement. Or, chat online with a product advisor to help you find the perfect dedicated virtual server solution.