As migration to the cloud accelerates, it has become vital to improve the utilization of resources such as power, hardware, and bandwidth associated with servers. Improvements in the technology behind virtual servers have made this possible. The performance gap between virtual servers and dedicated servers has narrowed considerably. Many of our customers are replacing their dedicated servers with our low cost Microsoft virtual servers. Plans start at $49/month.
What is a Virtual Server?
By the power of virtualization server such as Hyper-V, the resources of a physical server are partitioned into virtual servers or machines that behave like true dedicated servers in terms of access, addressing, and installation. For example, one can use root access to a Microsoft virtual server, install an OS of choice, allocate IPs, and install software on virtual server software. We help you with hosting virtual servers using your choice of operating systems such as Windows and Linux that too on the same physical machine, by installing the appropriate OS version. The Hyper-V virtualization server comes with advanced built-in features that actually make virtual server hosting more scalable and flexible.
What are the Advantages of Microsoft Virtual Server?
- Lower Costs: By superior sharing of server and network hardware, data center space, and power; Microsoft virtual servers have lower capital and operating expenses.
- Better for the Environment: Virtual servers impose less carbon footprint and are better for the environment.
- Scalability: The best virtual server software such as Hyper-V can help scale easily by allocating greater CPU, RAM or storage through a management interface.
- Flexibility: Microsoft virtual servers come with superior management tools that make it easier to certain tasks that system administrators need to perform. For example, one can take snapshots of a running virtual server software and restore to that state easily in future. Also, one can implement fast migration from a running machine to another host.
- Load Balancing: Hyper-V virtualized server comes with virtual switch capabilities and NLB services for load balancing among different virtual hosting server.
Apps4Rent offers Low Cost Microsoft Virtual Servers!
Apps4Rent offers Microsoft virtual server at a low price starting at $49/month. Our best virtual server hosting plans include features such as no set up fee, month-to-month billing, RAM up to 16 GB, weekly and daily backups, remote access, disk space up to 400 GB, free SQL server, and more.
Apps4Rent—The Best Virtual Server Provider!
- We are a leading hosting provider of Microsoft software including Microsoft virtual server.
- We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner who has years of experience in virtualized server technology
- We are a virtual server host who offers you plans that fits your budget and requirement.
- We offer best virtual server prices starting $49 per month.
- Our expert team of professionals is available 24/7 to support you via chat, email & phone.
- We, Apps4Rent LLC, provide application hosting services to over 10,000 companies worldwide.
- We offer 30-days money back guarantee on our virtualization server
- Daily data backup
- We are a virtual server host who offers a user-friendly web-based account administration interface to manage your virtual private server hosting.
- You can rely on us completely for hosting a virtual server as our servers are placed in multiple SAS 70 certified data centers. We, thus as a virtual server host, provide our customers with 99.9% uptime, ensuring no data loss.
- Apps4Rent offers you a variety of hardware choices while hosting virtual servers.