webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen> When you purchase a virtual server from Apps4Rent, you get more than a well-managed server. It comes with the deep expertise of a hosting provider that understands the hosting needs of small businesses, large enterprises, and information technology companies. We have designed our virtual server offering carefully – everything from the choice of technology, flexibility, security, support, and managed service and hosting plans have been thought out to make it easy for the customer. See plans below.
Features of Apps4Rent’s Virtual Server
Hyper-V Virtualization Technology
Our virtual servers are based on Microsoft’s Hyper-V platform for virtualization. It is now a mature platform that we recommend even for the most exacting production server use. As it operates just above the hardware layer to create virtual servers that have truly separate resources, and therefore is superior to VPS technology that operates at the OS layer.
Pre-Configured Server Configurations
We have created pre-configured virtual server packages that companies can select to start out. These packages include combinations of guaranteed RAM/burstable Ram, virtual CPU, disc space, bandwidth, IP addresses, RDP connections, periodic backups, and pre-loaded software. Options include server administration plans, self-managed backups, and other licensed software.
Support for Linux and Windows Operating Systems
Our Hyper-V virtual servers come with options to load variations of Linux and Windows operating systems. Linux flavors offered include Red Hat, Suse, or CentOS. Windows servers include the choices of Windows server operating system, and SQL server versions.
Add Microsoft Applications
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and can load just about any Microsoft business software that you may need on your server including Office standard or professional, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and others. Submit a ticket if you need to add any new software licenses, and we will be happy to provide an estimate.
Add Hosting Control Panels
Our team is well versed with various hosting control panels such as cPanel and Plesk. Please don’t hesitate to ask us if you need such software.
Add Open Source Applications
There are paid and unpaid open source applications that businesses can use. Our team has a decade of experience with open source applications. We will be happy to assist you on an hourly or project basis.
Add Server Administration Plans
If you do not have in-house resources for day-to-day management of the your virtual server, then you should consider one of our low priced server administration plans starting at just $29/month that include unlimited reboots and 24/7/365 monitoring, and other features.
Flexible Management Options
You get root access to your virtual server. You can install and maintain various software applications such as Perl, PHP, ASP.net, Silverlight, and others. With Hyper V virtual server, you can take snapshots of a running machine, thus improving the recoverability and data backup.
Why choose Apps4Rent for Virtual Server Hosting?
- Apps4Rent is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- Web-based Control Panel: We provide you with web-based control panel. You can send out a request to upgrade your plan; update your billing details, and personal profile.
- SSL certificate: We allow you to use your own SSL certificate to secure your hosted site on virtual server.
- Firewall Protection: We provide firewall protection following tables, ports, filtering and routing rules.
- 24/7 Enterprise Support: Our technical support team offers you monitoring and support 24/7 via chat, email, and phone.
- Space/RAM Addition: You can add additional space (hard disk)/additional RAM/additional CPU’s to the server.
- Multiple User Access: With us, you can give access to multiple users concurrently.
- Server Administration Plans: We can take care of your patches, upgrades, server monitoring, and backups
- No Long-term Contract: We bill you on monthly basis. No long-term contracts.
- Reliable Infrastructure: We provide reliable infrastructure with 99.9% uptime. Our servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centers.
- Hardware redundancy: Hardware redundancy on each level, from disk storage to network connectivity to disk storage keeps your relaxed as your service will be migrated to failover systems.
- Optional Add-ons: We provide optional add-ons such as Smarter Mail, SQL Express, SQL 2008 Web Edition, SQL Standard, 200 MB SQL shared storage, Microsoft applications, among others.
Sign up for one of our Hyper-V virtual server plans and get your business moving.