The latest GlassFish server version is the reference implementation of Java EE 6; which means it effectively supports Java features such as servlets, Java Persistence API (JPA), JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans, Java Message Service (JMS), JavaServer Faces, among others. GlassFish application server offers the perfect environment for the serious Java developers for building enterprise applications. Apps4Rent offers GlassFish hosting solutions in state-of-the-art virtual servers based on Hyper-V. We guarantee best performance and service at a budget price. Our GlassFish server hosting includes Debian Linux operating system installation, installation of required applications, system configuration, 24/7 support and security check, system monitoring, regular backups, GlassFish domain backup and more.
GlassFish Server Hosting Features
- Full and Private control over Virtual Servers – Our GlassFish web server hosting solutions offer complete control.
- Get Operational Quickly: With our GlassFish server hosting solution, you can get up and running within no time. You just have to select the OS template with bundled GlassFish.
- Quick Application Installation: With our GlassFish hosting solution, you can install any applications you need.
- Java EE 6 service: Our GlassFish app server hosting solution offers the Glassfish hosting environment for successful Java applications.
- Database support: Our GlassFish servers support databases including PostgreSQL and MySQL with the help of Java database connectors.
- Easy installation of applications: You can install any applications that you need including X Windows, LDAP, Subversion, VNC, Subversion, ImageMagick, among others.
- Root Access: Our GlassFish VPS hosting environment offers your root access which enables you to install any components that you want such as Struts, Ant, Hibernate, Cocoon, MyFaces, and more.
- Extensive Support for Powerful Programming Tools: It supports various powerful programming tools and environment such as Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, and C/C++.
- Application Versioning: You can control and manage versions of applications using GlassFish hosting service.
- High Performance: GlassFish Server is intended for Enterprise use, and normally outpaces other Java application servers.
Why choose Apps4Rent for GlassFish Application Server Hosting?
- Economical Hyper-V based virtual servers for the best performance.
- Expertise in Java and Linux hosting on virtual servers.
- 24/7 System Monitoring.
- 24/7 technical support via chat, e-mail, and phone.
- Regular data backups.
- Data security from a SAS certified data centers located in New York and New Jersey.
- Apps4Rent provides application hosting to more than 10,000 companies.